Who needs compliance resourcing?
We provide compliance resources to:
- Underwriting Agencies
- Lloyd’s coverholders
- Insurance brokers
- Third Party Administrators
- Claim Managers
- Claimant Intermediaries
- Insurance fulfilment providers
- Claim service suppliers
- Discretionary Mutual Funds
What is compliance resourcing and why do you need it?
Our experienced senior compliance specialist, Paul Muir can be engaged in the following circumstances:
- When compliance activity is taking up significant time of your senior people;
- When you need access to a senior compliance person to ‘bounce things off’;
- To complement your existing resources to assist with the more complex issues;
- To cover temporary leave absences; or
- As an interim measure while recruiting for a permanent resource.
How does compliance resourcing work?
Each client is given assigned hours they can use towards their business on a monthly or quarterly basis to support and maintain optimal performance all year round and ensuring that you continue to meet your compliance obligations